Thursday, June 16, 2011

New item in our Etsy Shop

I have recently added Doll sized Tennis Bracelets to the shop.
They are made out of rhinestone chain and require the chain ends and jump rings and a clasp. You need 2 pair of needle nose pliers to make one.

I attach the ends on first after I determine how many stones I need to wrap around the dolls wrist. It changes with the size of the stones.  Then I twist the jump rings open and use them to hold the clasp on to the end I attached to the chain. I twist the jump rings closed, then tug on the ends to be certain they are good and secure.

These take a bit more effort to put on as you don't have a ton of room to work the clasp, but I did experiment with one that was a tad bigger but it didn't sit on her wrist nice.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment